[WT-support] Focus

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 16:31:21 CET 2009

I am a pretty inexperienced Wintest user so my problem is likely to be self induced. However:

I was using WT 4.3 during CQWW set up for SO2R (2nd radio was never actually used except as a receiver), run/S&P enabled. When running I noticed on a few occasions (actually many occasions) that the main window lost focus. So I would attempt to reply to a caller and nothing would happen until I found the mouse and clicked. After this had happened a few times I really tried to find out what I had done but was not able to. It was certainly not time related, and I deliberately put the mouse where I was not likely to accidentally click it (which of course made it harder to get to it when I needed to regain focus...).

Apart from that, everything worked perfectly.

Oh, one more thing - a RTFM question. I haven't been able to find out how to specify that the contest and the contest entry should be single band only.

73 Roger
VE3ZI