[WT-support] LUA-Script for F8?

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Mon Nov 30 14:15:33 CET 2009

Hi,

maybe it's was discussed already, but I don't find it in the archive.

I don't use the keys F8 to F10 at all. The appropriate windows are all the
time on the screen and so there is not a necessity to use them. So my idea
was to use this keys for additional CW-messages. To write such LUA-script is
really easy and it works also fine for F9 or F10.

But after assignment of the script to F8 there is no effect - the "N + 1"
windows will be switched on/off as before and no message is sent.

Bug or feature? V4.0.3.

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY