[WT-support] ALT-N notes on all computers

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Nov 30 12:31:01 CET 2009

Hi Steef

Steef PA2A a écrit :

> Is is possible in a future release that the notes made on all computers
> will be available on all connected computers? The* .*NOT file should
> contain the name of the station the note was made on.

I'm not sure to understand exactly what you mean.

By default, any note added on one machine is broadcasted to all the
other connected machines. It means that - if everything goes well - you
will have an identical file on every connected machine, with all taken
notes.

If you have a doubt, you can easily merge all .not files (that are
textual files) with a merge software (like WinMerge).

PS : FYI, we intend to modify the notes processes in the future,
especially to allow notes editing, and being able to quickly move the
cursor to the related QSOs.