[WT-support] ENC: Infection ARTEMIS

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 27 15:32:09 CET 2009

Oms,

This is another false alarm.  You can ignore it.

See this link<https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/66c04af0133f46b757413eca9fd7d911e18a904b8b9c10422575ea915f9d0b34-1259045709>
at
VirusTotal.com which shows that only 7 of 41 virus scanners are flagging WT
4.3 as a problem.

McAffee+Artemis is the only program that is giving this particular false
alarm.  You will need to add an "Exception" to allow WT 4.3 to run if you
continue to use this particular antivirus tool.