[WT-support] Error with wintest version 3

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 27 05:43:23 CET 2009

After applying the suggested fixes to the "XS" line, Win-Test launches OK,
but it guesses at the wrong zones for RA1N, RA1O, RA1Z (Zone 16 instead of
19 as specified in the newest CTY_WT_MOD.dat).

Does Win-Test have hard-coded internal logic that overrides country file
zone numbers for these prefixes, or is there some other syntax error in the
files that prevents Win-Test from interpreting these prefixes properly?

I tried both WT 3.27.1 and WT 4.3.0 with CTY_WT_MOD.DAT and got the same
result.