[WT-support] SCP file installation in WT 4

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 17:47:41 CET 2009

In a message dated 11/26/2009 11:08:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
n6tv at arrl.net writes:

In the mean time, you should always refer to the Release.txt file, as it
has the most current information whenever a software change is made, and
there  were a lot of changes made for Win-Test 4.

Qsl, Bob.  And many tnx for the help with the master.scp.   It is good to
have it working, since I have never been able to update it.

GL in the contest, if you are going to be in it.  I am having in some
guest ops for a multi-single.

Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-400-1960 cell