[WT-support] UDP Socket Error

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 26 17:11:25 CET 2009

Did you reboot Windows after doing the uninstall and the registry cleanup?

Chances are good that the Huawei driver is still there somehow, even though
you think you have uninstalled it.

Start, Run, devmgmt.msc and look at everything (Network, Ports, and USB) to
see if you can still find it, and disable it.

Then reboot and try again.