[WT-support] WT with Vista...

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 26 17:05:40 CET 2009

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 4:22 AM, Rich OM2TW <om2tw at om0c.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I installed WT under Vista and the registration doesn't work. Everytime I
> start WT I see 1,2,3 buttons. Any idea?
>
> Rich OK8WW

You are probably trying to use Win-Test 3 with a Win-Test 4 registration
code.

Try installing and registering Win-Test 4 to see if that works.

http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin

(You will need the password sent to you in the "free upgrade" email).

If you are running Win-Test 4, make sure it is not the "wt.4.2.0-demo"
version.

If you want to use Win-Test 3 instead of Win-Test 4, you will probably have
to contact the authors to get a registration code.