[WT-support] Selecting a SCP file

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Thu Nov 26 06:10:23 CET 2009

I have loaded the latest master.scp file (11/25/2009) into the c:\program
files\win-test directory, but WT is not seeing it.

When I right click on the Check Partial Result window, the "used files
list..." says that the default file is hf.dtb.  This "used file  list..." does
not have a way to select a different file, so how do I get WT  to use
master.scp?

Yes, I have searched the WT Documentation, but I can't find any  mention of
how to change the "default" file.   Any help will be  appreciated.

Tnx, George

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-400-1960 cell