[WT-support] $RSTEXCHSENT and $SETEXCHSENT?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Nov 25 01:06:27 CET 2009

Hi

Tõnno Vähk a écrit :

> Was this secret ever revealed? I got into the same question now starting to set CW messages in WT4 for the first time. Did not find anything from web...

These variables reset or set the status flag of the sending of the exchange.

It is only used (and useful) in ESM mode.

You can also reset (or set) this flag by using the Lua APIs
wtQso:ResetExchangeSent() and wtQso:SetExchangeSent() in your scripts
(and testing its value by using wtQso:IsExchangeSent()).