[WT-support] Latch mode & CAPs lock switching

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Nov 21 20:46:49 CET 2009

For phone, Advanced SO2R only works when using microHAM MK2R or EZMaster
boxes, because Win-Test doesn't get length-of-DVK-message information for
voice keyers that work with legacy LPT interfaces.

But see Task #264
<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=264> and
Task #220 <http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=220> and Task
#137 <http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=137> for current
discussion.

In sum, the handling of Advanced SO2R mode on phone with Win-Test is still a
work in progress.

You'll have to use the [ * ] key to change TX Focus on phone.