[WT-support] New Win-Test LUA scripts for FT-2000 DVS voice keyer; Elecraft K3 DVR script also updated

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 20 11:46:51 CET 2009

Ray Fallen, ND8L, adapted my Elecraft K3 LUA scripts to control the Yaesu
FT-2000 DVS with Win-Test 4.2 or later.  ClearRIT and SwapVFO are also
supported.  The FT-2000 scripts may also work with other Yaesu rigs that use
the same command set.

The "PlayHalt" command doesn't seem to work for him, so if anyone can figure
out the proper CAT command to halt the FT-2000 voice keyer, please let me
know.  We tried "PB10;" (Playback Stop).

See http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/FT2000scripts.zip  (Readme.txt has
instructions)

The PlayHalt command for the Elecraft K3 has been updated so that it no
longer simulates tapping the REC button, but instead sends the "RX;" command
to halt DVR playback, which should be a lot safer.

See http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/K3scripts.zip