[WT-support] how to import some cabrillo files

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Nov 18 02:02:50 CET 2009

Hi again

Jorge Diez - CX6VM a écrit :

> I opened the log in notepad and I found that the last QSO was on the next
> day, I erased it and all is working fine!.

I guess you're talking about the Cabrillo file, right ?

As a side note, we recently got a request for help from an user who
edited his *binary* (.wt4 or .wtb) file with Notepad. Needless to say it
was a total disaster : The log was unreadable by WT, and unrecoverable -
some data totally disappeared. NEVER DO THIS !

PS : In the case you wonder, no, he had no backup :-(