[WT-support] QTC´s lost?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Nov 16 03:55:47 CET 2009

What version of Win-Test are you using?

Some fixes related to QTCs were implemented in version 4.2.0.

When you say "I can't start the contest again," what do you mean?  Did
Win-Test hang?  Did you see any error messages?  Did the MMTTY window ever
become visible?

See http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly/release.txt

Perhaps you can import the old QTCs into Win-Test via a Cabrillo file?