[WT-support] CQ Repeat doesn't stop for R2

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Nov 10 04:39:31 CET 2009

Good bug report!

Please paste this exact info to http://bugs.win-test.com -- anyone can file
a bug report there.  Just click "Register as a new user" (at the bottom of
the page) to get an ID, then sign in and click "Add task" to create a bug
report.  Please search the bug database first, however, to be sure that it
has not been previously reported (I don't see it).

The repeating CQ *should* stop if you type in the "CQing" window, but not if
you type in the "other" window.

And it does work fine for "normal" operating:  CQ on main, CapsLock, enter
mults in secondary.

But, if you do a repeating CQ in the secondary window, you're right, it'
does not work as expected.  Typing in the *main* window stops the CQ, but it
should not.  So, it seems as if the repeating CQ has to remember which
window launched the repeating CQ process..

A workaround:  once you start the repeating CQ in the secondary radio
window, press [*] to swap main/secondary.  The repeating CQ will continue
along, and will halt when you start typing a callsign in the main window.