[WT-support] registration issue

F5HRY f5hry at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 9 21:42:19 CET 2009

Hello,

This comment is completely unfair.

On october 31th (sorry, but we are also operating contests, and were previously at FY5KE), I sent
a long and personal reply with all the instructions.

This one ended with : "Let me know if you still face a problem". Then, silence so far ...

Before complaining, the best would be to read the numerous registering informations provided :
- In the welcome mail sent to the customers
- On the web site
- On the wiki pages

If something is missing, browsing the support list archives will give the very last details.

If this software does not fit our needs, we can refund.

73
Herve F5HRY
Win-Test team