[WT-support] UDX Contest

Eugene Kuznetsov RK1AA mail at astrojohn.ru
Sat Nov 7 17:13:44 CET 2009

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:

> Are you speaking abt the information displayed in (and under) the log ?
> If so, use the Tools / Data entry / menu items.

> If you're speaking abt the data displayed in the child windows F9, F10
> etc., use the contextual "Update information" menu for each of
them.

Larry, I have all that flags ("automatically") in main menu and in
context menus setted.
But I see actual information in "Check multiplier" window and
excange field only after pressing space bar.
"Check callsign" window and tips about callsign shows actual info
after every new symbol input now%)

73! Eugene RK1AA