[WT-support] UDX Contest

Paul Kapitskiy paul at lifefor.net
Sat Nov 7 13:24:24 CET 2009

Same here!!!!

RA3ANI

From: support-bounces at win-test.com [mailto:support-bounces at win-test.com]
On Behalf Of SM6FUD
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 3:23 PM
To: Support at win-test.com
Subject: [WT-support] UDX Contest

Anyone with a hint to this?

Starting up the UDX Contest today showed that the received info from
Ukrainian stations changed itself after logging the contact i e a VI
messaget went to 3I and a HA turned out to be software changed to H1. It
is not possible to enter the correct value by hand as it rechanges
itself back to software control 3I and H1.Furthermore and the contrary
to the above received info CR and KR was correctly handled by the
software without an changes.

Am I doing something wrong in initialisation or is this a bug?

73 - SM6FUD