[WT-support] AVG and Themida

Steef PA2A pa2a at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 4 01:10:28 CET 2009

Steve,

I did a scan of the 4.2.0.exe of 14 Mbytes and no problem is shown after
scanning with the 41 scanners. I can 't see your result anymore but I saw
last morning the 7 alarms. Here is the link of my scan result:
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/analisis/7f4a1e7700faa0cec39a07b426ea313a613cdeef8e1c1aa9a323df29c8adf18c-1257292818

      Antivirus Versie Laatst geüpdatet Resultaat
      a-squared 4.5.0.41 2009.11.03 -
      AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.11.03 -
      AntiVir 7.9.1.53 2009.11.03 -
      Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2009.11.03 -
      Authentium 5.1.2.4 2009.11.03 -
      Avast 4.8.1351.0 2009.11.03 -
      AVG 8.5.0.423 2009.11.03 -
      BitDefender 7.2 2009.11.03 -
      CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.11.03 -
      ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.11.04 -
      Comodo 2832 2009.11.04 -
      DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.11.03 -
      eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.11.03 -
      eTrust-Vet 35.1.7100 2009.11.03 -
      F-Prot 4.5.1.85 2009.11.03 -
      F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2009.10.30 -
      Fortinet 3.120.0.0 2009.11.03 -
      GData 19 2009.11.03 -
      Ikarus T3.1.1.72.0 2009.11.03 -
      Jiangmin 11.0.800 2009.11.03 -
      K7AntiVirus 7.10.887 2009.11.03 -
      Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.11.03 -
      McAfee 5791 2009.11.03 -
      McAfee+Artemis 5791 2009.11.03 -
      McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2009.11.03 -
      Microsoft 1.5202 2009.11.04 -
      NOD32 4570 2009.11.03 -
      Norman 6.03.02 2009.11.03 -
      nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.11.03 -
      Panda 10.0.2.2 2009.11.03 -
      PCTools 7.0.3.5 2009.11.03 -
      Prevx 3.0 2009.11.04 -
      Rising 21.54.14.00 2009.11.03 -
      Sophos 4.47.0 2009.11.04 -
      Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.11.03 -
      Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.11.04 -
      TheHacker 6.5.0.2.059 2009.11.03 -
      TrendMicro 8.950.0.1094 2009.11.03 -
      VBA32 3.12.10.11 2009.11.03 -
      ViRobot 2009.11.3.2019 2009.11.03 -
      VirusBuster 4.6.5.0 2009.11.03 -
      Extra informatie
      File size: 14640592 bytes
      MD5...: 07151df3af4426d51dd514c308d68d6b