[WT-support] wt2livescore

Marios Nicolaou drmarios at gmail.com
Sat May 30 19:03:40 CEST 2009

Hi all

The only way to get this to work will be by copying the files into the same
directory as win-test (usually c:\program files\win-test ). Otherwise this
will not WORK.

Simon seems to have solved this problem by doing this.

A few bug corrections regarding multiplier totals etc are planned in the
next release.

73s

Marios
5B4WN/G0WWW

> Hi,
>
> during this weekends WPX CW we wanted to try "getscores" at DQ4W.
> Unfortunately we have trouble getting the software running. From
> www.5b4wn.com we downloaded version 0.97. When we now start
> "wt2livescore.exe" the main window shows up (with the wrong broadcast
> address). After correcting the broadcast address and pressing the
> "Open Network" button, the main window gets minimized, the icon in
> the system tray changes from red to green, and everything looks fine,
> but when we move the mouse over the icon it dissappears (software
> crashes). The windows task manager shows the "wt2livescores.exe" with
> increasing memory and no cpu usage. No scores are sent to the web
> page.
>
> Any hints?
>
> vy 73,
> Simon (DJ4MZ at DQ4W)