[WT-support] Einrichten getscores

Simon Schelkshorn simon at schelkshorn.de
Sat May 30 10:35:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

during this weekends WPX CW we wanted to try "getscores" at DQ4W.
Unfortunately we have trouble getting the software running. From
www.5b4wn.com we downloaded version 0.97. When we now start
"wt2livescore.exe" the main window shows up (with the wrong broadcast
address). After correcting the broadcast address and pressing the
"Open Network" button, the main window gets minimized, the icon in
the system tray changes from red to green, and everything looks fine,
but when we move the mouse over the icon it dissappears (software
crashes). The windows task manager shows the "wt2livescores.exe" with
increasing memory and no cpu usage. No scores are sent to the web
page.

Any hints?

vy 73,
Simon (DJ4MZ at DQ4W)