[WT-support] spotting bug

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue May 19 20:35:19 CEST 2009

Rick,

If you are using an Orion II, make sure you select radio type:  "Ten Tec
Orion II" instead of "Ten Tec Orion".

You might also want to check your COM port settings in Win-Test to make sure
you are using all the Orion defaults:  press the "TenTec Orion II Defaults
Settings" button after pressing the [Configure] button next to the COM port
for Radio 1.  Make sure the MicroHam router software is using the same
settiings.

If that does'nt fix it, please open a bug report at
http://bugs.win-test.comwith step-by-step instructions explaining how
to reproduce the problem.

If you are using a microHAM interface and capture the communications log on
the virtual serial port to the radio, that will help them debug the
problem.  Add that info. to the bug report.