[WT-support] spotting bug

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue May 19 19:34:55 CEST 2009

Rick,

See VE3TA's post<http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2008-October/076453.html>from
last October.

Apparently on the Orion, the mode of the sub-receiver rules, so a workaround
is to make sure VFO B or the Sub-receiver is set to the same mode as Main
VFO A.

See also bug report
#159<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=159>and bug
report #182 <http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=182>,
which appear related.

If someone could lend an Orion radio to Olivier these problems could
probably be fixed more easily.