[WT-support] Using of kos.dtb makes Wintest very slow

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Sat May 16 12:20:35 CEST 2009

Hi Hans,

thank you for the testing. Unfortunately it isn't really help for me.

The regular CPU-Load is < 10%. After typing in of a call it increases for
about 8 to 10s to 100% and the task manager shows that all the CPU-Load is
using by wt.exe. The free memory is > 400 MB so I don't see a way how to
eliminate the problem.

... and to wait 10s after every call typed in is not a pleasure at all ...

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY