[WT-support] spots from cwskimmer

ik7jwy ik7jwy at alice.it
Sun May 3 22:02:24 CEST 2009

Bob Wilson, N6TV ha scritto:
> You can right click and select Display options | Time and sender.
>
> See this link
> <http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Band_Maps_Context_menu> in
> the Wiki.
>
> "Sender" should display the callsign of the spotter, which will be
> different for CW Skimmer.  You will probably have to increase the
> width of the Bandmap.
>
> 73,
> Bob, N6TV

Thanks Bob for your reply.
I know the Help of the bandmap (it's the same page in the Wiki), and I
already clicked the Option "Time and sender", but I'm not able to see
the sender of the spot beside the spot, even increasing the width of the
bandmap.
I see the sender at the bottom left of the bandmap if I grab the spot,
or on the bandmap if I move the mouse over the spot. So, it seems to be
necessary a human action to see the source of a spot. It will be
usefull, in my opinion, to see immediately if the spot is originated by
the usual telnet cluster or by the local cwskimmer. Maybe with a
different colour or a different sign beside the spot.
If that is already possible, what I'm missing ?

73 de IK7JWY Art