[WT-support] Mult station reported freq

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sun Mar 29 17:06:52 CEST 2009

Hi Dave...its not that easy...I already had done that...it still displays
the MULT station and the RUN station...we are using the MULT option and not
Run Support for the mult station...if you change the mult station to run
support, then when you have a third partner station on, all three talk as if
they are partnered up...its kinda two separate problems...and if you log
with the MULT station and its not a mult, it flags the logg with !!!!! in
the field...I am not sure the authors had intended to do what we do as a M-M
with Partner enabled...more to come de Rick NQ4I