[WT-support] DK6XZ WT 2slow

Suad Zukic suad.zukic at t-online.de
Tue Mar 17 08:09:00 CET 2009

Hello Bob

Thanks for taking time for my problem.

As the WT is almost only program installed and used, and the only one
that is slow, so I think it is a matter of RAM and/or COMport.

Will try to check this with one of the guys from the club, that is profi in
computer issues.

You are so kind to have supported me, and thank you again.
The best to you and yours.

73 Suad, DK6XZ