[WT-support] ALTERNATE CQ

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 14 10:40:04 CET 2009

Re may earlier note (below) I've fixed the problem.

I had accidentally left the "LPT" box checked in the configure interfaces pane, and (at least when running EZMaster) that seems to scramble the control circuits.

Sorry for the bandwidth and thanks to Andy G4PIQ for a quick response. Great reflector !

73

Don, G3BJ