[WT-support] Win-Test v3 development information

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Mar 12 05:17:49 CET 2009

Hi all

In order to concentrate our efforts and our available dvpt time on the
next major version of Win-Test (v4), we have decided to suspend all
major developments on the current version (v3).

This means that, from now, only modifications due to changing rules of
implemented contests, "crashing" or not circumvented bugfixes, or very
light additions will be performed on the v3 code.

It also means you will have to expect much less responsiveness from us
during that period of time, despite all posts will be read.

Thanks for your support and your understanding.

For the Win-Test team,
Olivier / f5mzn