[WT-support] Win-Test does not meet my need!

Thorsten - DJ6ET dj6et at df0cg.de
Wed Mar 4 22:58:07 CET 2009

Hi Art,

nothing is perfect, but Win-Test is the best running
Contest-Logging-Software over the last years!!!
 From 2006 till today we worked more than 170.000 QSOs at DF0CG/DR1A in
a well running network with 15 Win-Test PCs.
There was no other software doing that job perfectly like Win-Test!

In all these years I didn´t have any problems!

Sorry, Art!!!

vy 73 de Thorsten - DJ6ET