[WT-support] Hostility on the list?

Felipe J Hernandez fhdez at vpnet.net
Wed Mar 4 19:46:03 CET 2009

Jim,

On the contrary, one member posted something that most of us tought it was
wrong and unfair.

There was nothing hostile about clarifying that one voice does not stand for the rest
and we are supportive of what is being done today by win-test.

I was glad to know the humorous side of guys like Tonno and others, we stand against generalization
and unfair, thats just it.

I dont think that  the list is very hostile... Just happy people holding hands!

73's

felipe