[WT-support] Fw: Manual band map entry

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Mar 3 23:53:40 CET 2009

2009/3/3 Jim Fisher <gm0nai at btinternet.com>

>  Not sure if this functionality is available yet?

Not yet.  It really requires SO2V support (Single-Op, 2 VFOs), sort of like
using the Secondary Radio Window with the SubRx instead of with a second
radio).

Only suggestion I have is to

   1. Press SWAP A/B (or SWAP Main/Sub) on the rig
   2. Type the call and press [Ctrl]-[Enter]
   3. Press SWAP A/B (or SWAP Main/Sub) again.