[WT-support] praise for WT

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Tue Mar 3 15:45:12 CET 2009

I for one could begin to praise the WT software enough...it has been a true
miracle for me..I used to spent days before a major contest with ct trying
to make sure it would network, and that dvk's would work etc...now I spend a
total of 30 minutes before a contest setting up the correct contest files
and away we go!! It networks like no other program I know...the log SYNC
function is amazing...in WPX,  it actually keeps correct numbering for all
18 computers I have networked...it is a very stable platform in my Windows
XP environment....true I wish it would do the Georgia QSO party, but I just
use New England QSO party and I am close enough for log submission
purposes...I have been adding Microkeyers and K1EL USB Winkeyers, and they
are functioning rather well...we also use the K4ABT Rascal sound card
interface for voice keyer with the internal sound cards on a number of
stations too...its been the best spent Euros from my station in a long
while...just my 2 cents worth...de Rick NQ4I