[WT-support] Win-Test version 3.27.0

Nick F5VIH/SV3SJ f5vih at sinanis.com
Tue Jun 30 14:35:29 CEST 2009

Ben, Bob,
sorry for keeping silent, the whole thread was in my spam folder[*].

The idea behind this behavior is to randomize the callers because the
cluster spot frequencies are rounded to 100Hz. It is both helpful to spread
the callers (albeit everyone has to have this feature on), but more
importantly to give a quick way to increase the chances of working a busy
multi. Subsequent double clicks will give a different pitch and no need to
touch the vfo or xit control.

73 Nick

[*] - New version release announcements of Olivier consistently end up in my
gmail spam folder