[WT-support] Correct Cabrillo header format?

Andy obrien k3ukandy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 11:55:29 CEST 2009

Ok, I now have the club part in, but despite making sure I have my
location entered in via the WIN-TEST set-up area, my location is not
showing up.  Where would I  put the location information?  CQ's
instructions state that failure to include this information on the
correct line would result in the log being re-classified as a
checklog.

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: Win-Test 3.25.1
CONTEST: CQ-WPX-CW
CALLSIGN: K3UK
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: NON-ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW
CATEGORY-MODE: CW
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED
CLAIMED-SCORE: 6832
OPERATORS: ANDY O'BRIEN
CLUB: Allegheny Valley Radio Association
NAME: Andy
SOAPBOX: Had fun, thanks for the contest.