[WT-support] V4

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Jun 25 09:37:57 CEST 2009

Hi -

Keep in mind that interests in a Contest logger might be very different
regarding of the way one takes part to the event. Features requested by
big multi stations are probably lightyears from the ones required by a
small pistol who enjoy to give points a couple of hours in the sunday
morning. Both activities are equally well-meritant, the question is not
here. They are just different, and our goal is to provide the best tool
for everybody.

It's always difficult to get everybody happy, even he we do our best for.

This new release will come with major improvements which required huge
modifications in the code. We spent lots of time for this, in parallel
to the bugfixes, new contest additions, etc in the v3 during the last
couple of years. OK, one always can state that it is not enough or
inappropriate. But it is the way we done and the best we can do. Thank
you for your comprehension.

Olivier / f5mzn