[WT-support] version v4

Jorge Taboada ea9lz at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:44:32 CEST 2009

Hi to all:

I remember not a lot of time a go in my beginning in contest,  a big table where to have at less 3 pencils, gum to erase and some others paper where to writte my schedule and new mult, where can I have my water? here or there?.

finally the most important was me to have fun.

Today in day we are not satisfied with anything.

Guys, we have a nice hobby, enjoy and enjoy with this great tool wintest do not matter if it is the version V3 or V4.

for me personally I do not beleive I can manages to use it at less 50%.

Thank you very much for creating this wonderful program.

73

jorge ea9lz

cu next weekend ED9NA King of Spain.