[WT-support] other contest ver 4.0

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Tue Jun 23 16:53:12 CEST 2009

Hi guys...and thanks for the work on version 4.0......I too look forward to
the new enhancements...however, I am having to use the Texas QSO party in
the Georgia QSO party...if it would be possible to edit the data files and
make it work in Georgia QSO party, I would be very happy too....the TQP does
allow me to network and log qsos....but it will not score correctly as it is
based on the logic for the TQP...so a modifiable file that would allow
functioning in GQP would be very nice...73 de Rick NQ4I