[WT-support] Register Win-Test

Dave Sharred g3nkc at ultradx.com
Sun Jun 21 11:33:15 CEST 2009

HI Steve; I have done this many times, and don't have problems.

The first thing is to check any SPAM filters/bins you might have; make sure they are not in there.

Next; I think the reply goes to the email on record; have you changed your email account ??

I haven't looked into how to update emails addresses if that is the answer; check the WT site carefully

73

Dave