[WT-support] Yaesu FT-920 Voice Keyer

sm5ajv at qrq.se sm5ajv at qrq.se
Tue Jun 9 23:08:45 CEST 2009

A suggestion is to have WinTest supporting generic COM-port
messages put into the F-message memories. Something like

$COM21=0x34;0x71;

Which means send hexcodes 0x34 and 0x71 to COM-port 21.
Generic COM-port command will open up for experimentation
with any serial device.  Maybe you would like to control the
RX IF filter bandwidth with from the computer keyboard?

BTW
I was unable to find any CAT command for the DVK (DVR) in the
FT-920 manual. Maybe it's impossible to control it from the
CAT interface?

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E