[WT-support] WT 4.1.0-dev - still: OUT OF MEMORY

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 22:48:30 CEST 2009

Hi all,

saw the WT 4.1.0-dev  announcement, read the release notes
and downloaded the fix VERY TRUSTING it was OK.

Unfortunately, nothing has changed!
All the "stange" behaviours sill there.
I UN-installed the LAME encoder, but that didn't
produced any change.

I can add that trying to insert a call, by instance KL7DX,
as soon as I type the fourth char (X) the Out Of Memory (OOM)
windows pops-up, the char (X) is not displayed
and you can see it pressing twice the spacebar.

Moreover, any other char pressed, produce the same OOM window.
The recorder seems to work, at least it produce the mp3 file,
(I tried with no audio input active).

Still HELP.

tnx
--