[WT-support] MASTER.SCP

Bill AC0W ac0w at charter.net
Sun Jul 19 20:15:40 CEST 2009

Bob,

I found the problem with trying to find master.scp. The folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\

is a hidden folder. On my computers this is not a problem as I have them set
to show all folders and files. However the particular machine I was helping
someone with I was not able to change the setting to show hidden folders and
files.

Just letting you know this particular location may create problems for some
people depending on their machine settings.

Bill
AC0W
  _____