[WT-support] ESM functionality

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Tue Jul 14 23:20:44 CEST 2009

Steve

Only in my dreams would my gun be big enough to anticipate better than 1 in
2 mults called would respond first call.  So, 'big gun' functionality is not
too much of a priority here.

However, were Laurent & Olivier to agree to implement cursor/field
addressing, 'big gun' functionality would arise by default.  I believe it
should only be necessary to add $SpaceBar to the S&P F4 message to achieve
it.

Bob, 5B4AGN

As an N1MM Logger user, seeing this discussion is like deja vu. The N1MM