[WT-support] ESM functionality

F6IFY Philippe f6ify at free.fr
Tue Jul 14 11:37:48 CEST 2009

Hi Bob and all the list,

   No offense Bob, but I hope Olivier and Larry will not follow your demand.
IMHO, I want to know, every time I press the "enter" Key, what will be the output.
So when I have a doubt I wish to be able to use the Fx keys to be sure not sending the wrong message.

So, I hope Larry will keep the ESM as simple and stupid as it is for the moment.
IMHO, ESM is useful only in Run mode when all is "nominal" (regular?).

I have used ESM intensively on others softwares, and I think the Larry's design is by far the best.

73
 Philippe - F6IFY