[WT-support] Data Entry options missing in 3.27?

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at kolumbus.fi
Mon Jul 13 11:49:29 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm setting up PC's for IOTA contest and still going to use the 3.27 as I don't know whether the station I'm going to has updated their PC's to version 4 or not. I was trying to find the exchange guessing options from Tools menu. It isn't there. The whole Tools | Data entry -option is lost in 3.27. It is still there in 3.26 but not anymore in 3.27. don't know whether you need to correct it but decided to report it anyway. I guess I will be using the 3.26 for the IOTA.

Juha OH6XX