[WT-support] color for "Call too long?"

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Mon Jul 13 11:09:38 CEST 2009

Hi Larry,

tnx, it works.

Another hint, if a call is shown in yellow and I clear the line with F11 the
font-color of new typed in call remain yellow. I believe, with F11 should the
color change back to black. The same behaviour is if you delete all
characters with Backspace-Key and start the input again. Also in this case I
would await that the font-color change to black.

73 de Franta