[WT-support] conversion WT3 -> WT4

I4UFH HRS i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Mon Jul 13 10:27:28 CEST 2009

Hi Larry.

does drag and drop of WTB or WT4 should be available ? some time is easy to
drag & drop files that ate into
a folder, without FILE | OPEN procedure ?

Other request :  when loading a LOG can u disable the show of the Contest
Configuration windows and go directly to the entry windows ? At least the
Contest configuraton windows can be modified from a menu option that force
the reload too ..

73 de fabio I4ufh