[WT-support] V4- SO2R and ESM

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 10 21:57:56 CEST 2009

Yes Boris that is correct. The extra width of the full sized keyboard is
either too close to the paddle on the right hand side, or otherwise is
too close to the IRT control of the IC756PRO3 ( Radio 1) on the left
hand side. Yes I DO understand the ergonomics of my bijou desk-top!

Yes, temporary connection of a full size keyboard is possible, as is the
use of AutoHotKey. Another possibility is to go back to N1MM, and use
the time to drink some beer ;-)

Thanks for your perspective.

73

Clive