[WT-support] V4- SO2R and ESM

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 10 20:21:51 CEST 2009

<<I will take a look at at the re-mapping you suggest,
with a view to changing it to <pause>      >>

Sadly this cannot be done. The remapping requires one to press the key of both the new and the original key, and since I don't have a numeric keypad I can't press any of those keys ( obviously). That means that users of mini keyboards like myself cannot reprogramme any key from the numeric keypad. For me that means that I cannot switch radios in SO2R, and effectively means I won't be able to use Win-test, except perhaps in single band contests. Does anyone know how the pressing of a numeric keypad key can be "faked" so that the computer can be fooled into reprogramming such a function?

73

Clive
GW3NJW