[WT-support] CW scenario configuration file

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jul 10 18:56:26 CEST 2009

Steve,

See Tips for Migrating Win-Test V3 to Win-Test
V4<http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2009-July/077694.html>
.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 8:31 AM, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:

> If you mean the SO2R advanced scenarios they're stored in the
> SO2R_Advanced.ini file.
>
> In v4, this file must be located in {AppData}/Win-Test/cfg/

FYI, cd %appdata% doesn't work for me.  It goes to

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data

on my Windows XP system, but the directory that Win-Test uses for *.ini is:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Win-Test\cfg

I created a WTDATA.BAT file that has one line:

@cd /d "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Win-Test\%*"

and put it in a folder in my path.  Now from the Windows command line I can
just type:

wtdata
wtdata cfg
wtdata countryFiles
wtdata databases
wtdata extras

to quickly change to the correct directory.